15 Jan 2019:
Advicero Nexia Tax Breakfast
We have the pleasure to invite you to the Business Breakfast with Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce Polish-Israeli Chamber of Commerce Polish-Romanian Bilateral Chamber of Commerce Netherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce:
Safe board members, safe company
How recent tax changes will affect your cash flow?
The event will take place at
Advicero Nexia premises in Warsaw
Moniuszki st. 1A, 9th floor
on 15th January 2019
from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
During the Business Breakfast our experts will discuss the following topics:
▪ Responsibility of board members in the light of penal fiscal provisions and the Tax Ordinance Act.
▪ Exit tax –tax on income from unrealized profits
▪ Innovation Box – 5% preferential tax rate
▪ Tax relief for research and development
▪ Change of WHT taxation – obligatory tax collection
▪ New CIT rate
▪ Safety of the company in VAT settlements.
▪ Responsibility of collective entities for prohibited acts – draft amendments to the Act.
9:00 – 9:15 coffee and breakfast
9:15 – 9:50 cross-sectional presentation of the above issues
9:50 – 10:00 coffee break
10:00 – 11:00 practical discussion of the above issues, based on examples
PARALLEL from 10.00: 👥individual meetings with Advicero experts
Requests for registration for individual meetings should be sent to email@example.com with a note about what topic are you interested in, your name, company name and preferred time.
Meetings will take place in time intervals every 15 minutes from 10.00 am to 11.30 am.
The breakfast will be held in Polish. Participation is free of charge for NPCC members.
Please confirm your attendance by sending ‘Name, Surname, Company name’ to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 8th January 2019.