09 May 2019:
Business Breakfast with Fordata | Warsaw
Are you planning to sell your business? How to prepare for the entry of a new investor?
The event will take place at Advicero Nexia premises in Warsaw (Moniuszki 1A, 9th floor) on 9th May 2019 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
During the Business Breakfast the experts will discuss the following topics:
▪ Business premises for the disposal of a business – a tax avoidance clause, tax schemes
▪ Advantages and scope of the so-called vendor’s due diligence
▪ Payment of revenues from sale of a business and income tax
▪ Responsibilities of the seller and the previous board
▪ Organizational structures of enterprises
▪ Potential challenges when sharing documentation
▪ Discussion of cloud solutions for working on documents – case study
The breakfast will be held in Polish. Participation is free of charge.
Please confirm your attendance by sending ‘Name, Surname, Company name’ to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org