05 Apr 2017:
Compliance: How to maintain company stability amid frequent regulation changes?
We would like to encourage you to register for TMF Group and Harvard Business Review Poland live webinar –‘Compliance: How to maintain company stability amid frequent regulation changes’
Date: Wednesday, 05.04.2017; TIME: 10:00 CET; On-line Language: Polish
Frequent and sudden law changes mean companies must be more mindful of the consistency of their interactions with applicable regulations. Maintaining stability can be a huge challenge – both for international and Polish companies.
Join live webinar – ‘Compliance: How to maintain company stability amid frequent regulation changes’
to learn the following:
- Why companies need compliance
- Why ongoing compliance is a necessity, not a trend
- How to maintain consistency in interactions with regulations in the face of changing requirements
- What solutions can support compliance risk management
- How businesses can gain the trust and attention of investors.
Date: Wednesday, 05.04.2017; TIME: 10:00 CET; On-line
More information: https://www.tmf-group.com/en/events/how-to-maintain-company-stability/
TMF Poland Managing Directors: Patrycja Strzelecka and Mikolaj Plucinski, with representatives from law companies: Anna Partyka-Opiela from Domański Zakrzewski Palinka and Danuta Pajewska from Wardyński i Wspólnicy. They will outline their own experiences with company compliance and share best practices.