KG LEGAL Kiełtyka Gładkowski – Professional Partnership. Attorney Law Firm
KG Legal Kiełtyka Gładkowski – Attorney law firm is a Polish based law firm specializing in cross border cases (www.kg-legal.eu) acting in particular for international Clients.
Examples of recently managed cross border cases:
- Assisting in the cooperation between IT developers providing internet platform for healthcare entities operating in clinical research
- Intragroup transfer of shares involving seven different jurisdiction for the client operating in food industry
- Joint venture between Swiss investor and Polish academy of science to cooperate in modular construction housing (forming R&D team), including financing based on EU funds for new innovations
- Litigation of transport dispute involving Slovakian carrier against Polish subcontractor (based on CMR convention)
- Assisting Polish subsidiary of Dutch online stock broker in a dispute before Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
- Assisting in setting up Polish subsidiary of US based IT company, including transfer of employees and tax planning
- Handling a dispute on behalf of UK based corporate client concerning a domain name registered in Poland
- Comprehensive legal assistance in international transport of pharmaceuticals undertaken by Polish biotechnology company
- Enforcement of a Dutch judgement in Poland and coordinating effective bailiff enforcement, including asset tracing.
We are the members of a number of international organizations, including Life Science Cluster (http://lifescience.pl/en/), ABA (www.americanbar.org), UK Institute of Export (http://www.export.org.uk/); BioLaw Europe FmbA (http://www.jusmedico.com/biolaweurope); New York State Bar Association (http://www.nysba.org/); Deutsch-Nordische Juristenvereinigung e.V. (http://www.dnjv.org/inhalt.htm); Reunite (http://www.reunite.org/).