24 Mar 2020:
NPCC Round Table: HR – webinar
The global pandemic outbreak of the coronavirus has a huge impact on businesses of any size. Entrepreneurs are faced with questions that they have never experienced before. It is a given that many will lose a lot of money, and need to restructure their firms, at least for the short term. For many companies the business will bounce back, so they need to be able to guarantee quality when business will return in a few months. It is important to understand what issues other companies are facing, to be better prepared yourself and to support each-other with your knowledge.
In view of this, the NPCC will organise online Round Tables in the form of group videomeetings, starting from 24 March.
The working language is English!
The objective of the group call is to hear advice from a top specialist and to share experiences with others on topics that are relevant for entrepreneurs in Poland.
The most important HR issues during the corona crisis:
- How to work with employees remotely – management – security – working time
- How to hire new employees? – problems with medical examinations – problems with health and safety – problems with concluding contracts
- Working time in times of crisis?
- What you can do not to slow down the team?
- Do we have to slow down? How to prepare for it.
- What can be changed in the organization of work without waiting for crisis solutions?
- How to help employees reduce the negative effects of night work?
Tuesday, March 24, 15.00
Main speaker: Dehora Consultancy Group
Maximum number of participants 20.
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrance is on a first come, first served basis.
Please see our other webinars: HERE