28 May 2020:
Webinar with Ministry of Economic Development
Thursday, May 28, 2020, 15.00
Main Speaker: Aleksander Siemaszko, Deputy Director, Department for Trade and International Cooperation
Ministry of Economic Development
Topic: Briefing and discussion: Ministry of Economic Development on economic outlook and investing in recovery
- Government perspective on current economic situation
- To what extent is the Polish economy hit by corona virus? Which sectors are having a hard time? Which are benefiting? What is the impact on import/export?
- Role of the government: support measures and stimulus for recovery
- Latest developments anti-crisis shield
- How will government invests in economic recovery?
- What are the government’s priorities for short-, mid- and long term?
- Opportunities and challenges for foreign enterprises and investors
Please register HERE